The health and safety of our students is always our priority. This is our second Summer to be offering in person camps and classes during the lifetime of the pandemic and we are honored to once again welcome your children to our safe and magical environment. If your dancer is showing any signs of illness, including but not limited to a fever of 99.6 or above, they are not permitted to attend their dance class or camp.
Masks are required for dancers 5 and up, Parents, Caregivers and Sophie Dance Staff
We will resume the option for make up classes in September. Until then, we feel it is best to limit the number of students in and out of different classes each week. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes. We look forward to the opportunity to give you more options soon.
We believe in protecting the privacy of our health information for our staff and parents. We are not able to disclose who is vaccinated at this time. All we can say is our staff was given the opportunity to vaccinate very early in the process and was extremely enthusiastic about the option. We will update this as the laws on this matter become more clear.
- Covid19 and the mandates and protocols that followed have taken away our ability to operate at our maximum. Therefore, we are not able to issue refunds or credits for any camp or class tuition.
- Classes are capped at 8 students for Parent and Me, 10 students for ages 2-4 and 12 students for classes ages 5 and up at this time. Toddler camps are capped at 10 students and Full Day camps will be capped at 12.
- Antimicrobial Air Filters replaced every 3 months for ideal ventilation.
- Doors are open and secured with a baby gate when possible and necessary.
- We sanitize everything used by staff, parents and campers between each class and during the camp day. This is something we have always done but now clean even more frequently.
- We have professional cleaners every single night.